MTN Goody Bag Is Amazing: Features, Plans & Codes Inside
I'm one of those folks that detest those unsolicited promotional messages that our conniving telecom networks are fond of sending our way and thus 1 month and a few weeks later, I'm really glad I didn't delete the MTN Goody Bag sms.
Available to only prepaid customers, MTN Nigeria's Goody Bags offer consumers more minutes, sms and data for a small fee and come in three bundles
- Goody Bag 1 which consists of 30 on-net voice minutes and 30 on-net SMS and costs N300
- Goody Bag 2 which consists of 30 on-net voice minutes and 20MB Data and costs N400
- Goody Bag 3 which consists of 150 on-net voice minutes and 200 on-net SMS and costs N750
Personally I went for the N750 plan and three days to month end, I still had like 70 minutes left which I hustled hard to exhaust (Ain't no way I'm letting MTN enjoy my money for free. lol). If you do the maths correctly the market value of the MTN Goody Bag 3 is N1800 for MTN - MTN calls and N800 for MTN - MTN sms. A whooping N2,600.
Do please note that the minutes and sms are all for MTN - MTN communication only. You'll be charged per your tariff plan for any off-net calls or sms
Here are the subscription codes and duration for the various plans
- For Goody Bag 1, text G300 to 131. It costs N300 and lasts for 7 days
- For Goody Bag 2, text G400 to 131. It costs N400 and lasts for 7 days
- For Goody Bag 3, text G750 to 131. It costs N750 and lasts for 30 days
To check your Good Bag balance, simply dial *559#
For more information, please refer to the Source
Share Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+
BBM Channel Enquiries (No Small Talk pls. Get straight to the point. Thanks): C000B896A