Buy Motorola DEFY+ Water-Resistant Android Smartphone For £240
Motorola has just announced an improved version of the water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof, Motorola DEFY. Tagged Motorola DEFY+ and set for release in Asia, Europe and Latin America beginning in early fall, the new addition to the family of Motorola Android smartphones, features a 1GHz processor, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with MOTOBLUR, a 3.7-inch touchscreen, a 5-megapixel camera, 2GB of internal storage and a 1,700 mAh battery.
According to Moto's press release, with its ability to survive a sudden downpour, a beach picnic, an all-night party or even a tough workout, the Motorola DEFY+ is a life proof device that can keep up with your toughest demands and wildest adventures.
Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), the device is 25% faster than its predecessor (Motorola DEFY), boasts of a better battery life and a rich web surfing experience thanks to its Adobe® Flash® 10-enabled browser which allows for quality web video viewing. Rich media content downloads are pretty fast and social networking has never been easier with DEFY+.
TOP FEATURES OF MOTOROLA'S DEFY+ sMARTPHONE
- GSM Network 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100, HSDPA 1700 / 2100 and HSDPA 850 / 1900
- Android Operating System v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 1 GHz TI OMAP 3620 processor with 512 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM.
- 3.7-inch high-resolution IP67 certified water resistant, dust proof, and featuring scratch resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch screen display.
- Data connectivity via GPRS, EDGE, 3G and HSDPA
- Internal memory storage of 2GB with *2GB microSD card in box, expandable up to 32GB
- MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets for quick access to social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and Google Talk, right from the home screen.
- Video recording and Picture capturing with 5 MP camera. Digital zoom, autofocus and LED flash enabled.
- Motorola Media Link allows users to sync their media content from their desktops at home or work .
- Standard 1700mAH battery for 7.1 hours of talk time and 16 days in standby
Motorola's DEFY+ is set for release in Asia, Europe and Latin America starting in early fall.
Share Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+
BBM Channel Enquiries (No Small Talk pls. Get straight to the point. Thanks): C000B896A