If you’re looking to replace The ordinary 2% salicylic acid serum, give the Amazon Belei version. This product has a simple 6 ingredients formula and works pretty well on its own, mixed into moisturizer or applied over moisturizer. It absorbs fast into bare skin and I have no issues with it. I use salicylic acid 4 times a week, once a day.
The brand also has a 5% lactic acid serum which serves as a mild exfoliant and works effectively well but might be a bit too much if you’re using Retin-A. It smells horrible but the smell fades away fast. I use the product a maximum of twice a week depending on the state of my skin.
Both products retail for just £8, have a period after opening date of 9 months and a better glass bottle and dropper than the Ordinary.
Do not use these products daily as recommended by the brand UNLESS your skin can tolerate them. Over-exfoliation will only leave you worse than you started!
Amazon Brand – Belei – Lactic Acid 5% Serum, 94.8% natural ingredients, vegan, 30 ml https://amzn.to/2YjAScf
Amazon Brand – Belei – Salicylic Acid 2% Serum, 94.75% natural ingredients, vegan, 30 ml https://amzn.to/3iUDtD1
Amazon Belei Line Up Of Products https://amzn.to/3aeVNm6
You’ll also like:
- Beauty Formulas New Skin Glycolic Review
- My 7 Month Experience with Jarrow Formulas' Glutathione Pills For Skin Lightening
- Ambre Solaire Kids Wet Skin Lotion SPF50 Review -Sunscreen for Wet Skin
- How I Prevent and Get Rid of Razor Bumps - Ingrown Hairs
- How To Boost The Protection Of Your Sunscreen #Shorts