We are two weeks into the New Year 2020 and I hope you guys are having a great year so far. In the last weeks of December 2019, I received my order for the Funlab Mini Desktop Fan which will serve as a backup to my BaseUS Desktop Fan.
I’m pleased to say that the Funlab acquisition, though smaller in size compared to the BaseUS, rocks pretty hard. The battery life is quite good and the only major con I have with it applies to the BaseUS fan as well. It can’t be easily dismantled to clean it up and change the battery.
Funlab 05 Mini Desktop Clip Fan Review
Meanwhile, I’ve finally figured out how to add a bullet list of items to my iMovie projects using the Keynote for macOS app and it’s quite fast and easy (if you skip adding animations to the list though). lol.
I look forward to playing more with the green/blue screen effect on iMovie. I even purchased a cheap green sheet recently and will be testing it out for videos showing my face.
How To Add A Simple List Of Items To iMovie Using Keynote & Green Screen Effect
That’s all the update I have for you guys now. Enjoy the rest of your week.
You’ll also like:
- How To Fix BlackBerry's Yahoo Messenger Service Not Enabled For This Handheld Error
- Nokia Asha 200 S40 QWERTY Dual SIM Full Review + Specs
- How To Fix BlackBerry Desktop Software Installation Files Cannot Be Validated
- BaseUS ZW-2816 Rechargeable USB Desktop Fan Review
- The White BlackBerry Z10 3G Smartphone Review