Feedly remains the number one RSS reader since Google Reader closed shops a few years back. It handles all my RSS feeds pretty well and is compatible with a host of third party rss reader apps on Android, iOS, Windows and BlackBerry 10 OS.
At some point in time you might become overwhelmed by the number of feeds you’re subscribed to and may want to start deleting some.
The process is quite easy on your computer. Just launch Feedly in your web browser of choice, scroll down the page and in the sidebar click on Organize after which you find the feed you wish to delete and click the X button as shown in the screenshot below.
And that’s all there is to it.
Do have a great weekend ;)
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- Resolved: Mark As Read On Scroll For NextGen Reader
- How To Fix WordPress RSS Feed Summary/Excerpt
- BlackBerry Curve 9380 Touchscreen - Bold 9790 Coming Soon
- How To Root Lenovo P780 Android KitKat Without PC
- How To Get Refunds From BlackBerry Appworld For Unwanted Applications