For quite sometime now, my blackberry's home screen has playing tricks on me. Sometimes the home screen display panel disappears or rather just goes blank like in the picture above and ignorant of how to fix this, I keep resetting the damn thing sacrificing my customization and what have you.
As far as I know, on my blackBerry Curve 3, this is easily fixed through the Home Screen Grid Layout section of the Options area but unfortunately, it ain't so on the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900.
Well I just discovered that this option was turned off for blackberry phones with touchscreen as by merely dragging the panel up and down, you can change the number of icons that appear on your home screen.
You see that little arrow where the icons are meant to appear? Simply press it and pull up or down to reveal or hide as many icons as you want.
NOTE: this only affects the horizontal layout of icons on the home screen. You can have a maximum of 3 horizontal line of icons on your screen.
You’ll also like:
- How To Use Your BlackBerry Curve 3G As A USB Device
- The White BlackBerry Z10 3G Smartphone Review
- How To Find The Titles Of Unknown Music On Your BlackBerry
- Top 3 Download Managers For BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
- Step by Step Tutorial To Upgrading Your BlackBerry Operating System
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks