The latest macOS Catalina 10.5.7 seems to have broken a lot of HP Printers. Mine is the HP LaserJet Professional P1102 and it started refusing to print documents, showing me this error: “hpRaster.bundle” will damage your computer.
After two trials, I was able to fix it using this post as a guide of sorts.
Please follow the steps as detailed in the video and if it doesn’t work for you please contact HP Support. Best wishes.
Download HP Uninstaller: https://mega.nz/file/0oAmHJbQ#WQjr3WWPccRWWNbFlyKdESyFBC8Ki3NGlbcfLm4mNXo
Download HP Uninstaller (Alternative Link): https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Installations/Essentials/HP_Uninstaller.zip
HP Support: https://support.hp.com/us-en
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- How To Fix BlackBerry Desktop Software Installation Files Cannot Be Validated
- How To Reinstall & Clean Install macOS Catalina With Bootable USB Drive
- HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch 6-Button Facebook Mouse Released
- The Easiest Way To Create Vertical Videos In iMovie for macOS
- Video: How To Fix MacOS Software Updates Download Failures