I was truly in panic mode when this happened as I just bought this Mi Band 4 two days ago.
Thanks to this reddit suggestion, I was able to fix this.
Hopefully this might work for you too. If it doesn't you might have to contact Xiaomi Customer care service center.
- I put Mi Band 4 in the charger
- Connect it to my Mac via USB
- Open Mi Fit app on my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
- It started an update and this time it succeeds
You’ll also like:
- Xiaomi YDLYEJ01LM Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset Quick Review
- Xiaomi Mi PowerBank 2C - PLM06ZM Quick Charge 3.0 Review
- Anker SoundBuds Lite Neckband Bluetooth Earbuds Review
- How To: Mi File Manager - Mi Drop FTP Transfer On Mac OS
- Ten Reasons Not To Buy The TomTom Spark Cardio Music
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks