For some months now on occasions I tend to have issues replying BBM Group messages via the BlackBerry Hub on my BlackBerry Z10. New chats have “Chat discussion removed” written at the bottom and each time I try to post a reply I get an error; This discussion has been removed.
In an attempt to fix it, I’ve even deleted threads on BBM Groups. To Mobility BBM Group members my apologies. Yours truly is responsible for the mystery of them disappearing chats. lol.
Well, I don’t know if this is a BBM or BB10 bug but fixing fix it is quite easy.
- Simply reboot your phone and the problem should be gone.
- If you don’t want to reboot the phone, simply access your bbm group chats via the BBM application directly. You should be able to chat directly from there without errors.
You’ll also like:
- Seven Reasons Why I Prefer BBM To WhatsApp
- How To Delete - Uninstall BBM Channels For BlackBerry 10
- Six Good Ol’ BlackBerry Features That I Miss On BlackBerry Z10
- Introducing BlackBerry Messenger 7 With Voice Calls
- BlackBerry 10.2 Leaked: Download Links and New Features Within
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks