So during my short stay in London, I decided to check out schools where I could enrol for an online masters program and after considering various factors, tuition fee being the major one, I decided to settle on University Of Roehampton.
One of my colleagues who is presently studying with them had nothing but good things to say about them so I enrolled for their Masters In Public Health program. I should be starting the course come November 13, 2014.
Three advantages of studying a Masters program with University of Roehampton London Online are
- They comply with the academic standards set by the UK government’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA)
- They charge a flat all-inclusive fee of $10,000
- You're allowed to pay for tuition in 9 instalments thereby making it easy to cope.
If you don't want to go through the stress of getting a Masters degree in Nigeria (which by the way costs far less and can be completed in less than a year in some cases) and you want a London University masters degree at an affordable rate, I suggest you take a look at them.
If you enrol before the 17th of October 2014 for the November 13, 2014 term start, you get $500 off your first instalment payment + $100 Amazon.com shopping voucher*.
P.S: *If you're interested in the free $100 Amazon.com shopping voucher as well, I would have to refer you to them. Simply email me your Full Name, Telephone number and email address and I will forward it to the appropriate person for processing.
Again, to get $500 off your first payment, you MUST enrol and make payment before October 17th.
See you in the University of Roehampton London distance learning portal come November 13, 2014 ;)
You’ll also like:
- How To Get Your ASOS Shopping Delivered On Time In Nigeria
- MallForAfrica - DHL Africa Eshop $5 Shipment Protection SCAM????
- Quick Review of SceneOneTV App: Home to Jenifa's Diary, Industreet etc
- Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence - TONYMOLY UV Master Aqua Sun Gel Review
- Review: My PayPorte Nigeria Online Shopping Experience
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks