After two weeks of being without my Blackberry, I finally got it back from the BlackBerry phone repair center in Lagos. My mum had to test it for a few days to make sure it was working fine before mailing it back to me thus some of her contacts were left on the device.
Deleting the contacts on my blackberry one by one was kinda tedious until I stumbled upon a way to do it using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software.
DELETE YOUR ENTIRE BLACKBERRY CONTACTS USING BLACKBERRY DESKTOP SOFTWARE
Download and Install the latest version of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. (I’m using version 188.8.131.52)
Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer via the usb port and then launch BDM.
Click on Device and then Delete Data.
Click on Selected Data and select Address Book and Address Book – All. Be sure to select the option to backup your data before initiating the delete process.
Sit back and wait for the process to be done.
That’s all folks
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- How To Sync SIM - Local Contacts To Gmail On The BlackBerry Z10
- Securing The Allegedly Secure BlackBerry Smartphone
- Take Note: Your BBM For Android PIN Is Attached To Only One Device
- What I Love About BlackBerry's Hub+ Services For Android
- BlackBerry 10.2 Leaked: Download Links and New Features Within