So I was just checking up on my RSS feed subscriptions when Greader for Android suddenly went into full screen mode hiding the status bar.
Unfortunately this view mode isn’t accessible via the apps settings.
Luckily I found out the culprit through trial and error. The button circled in red is to blame. Tap it once and Greader goes to full screen mode and when you tap it again, it exits full screen mode
Don’t forget to share guys :)
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- How To Disable gReader For Android In-app Browser
- Resolved: Mark As Read On Scroll For NextGen Reader
- How To Increase Battery Life (SOT) On Android Marshmallow by 2 Hours
- Infinix Zero 3 Battery Life Test and Fix
- How To Install Then Activate Dark Mode For Instagram Lite In Any Country