This is a quick review of the Tizo Mineral Sunscreen Sampler Kit which contains the following mineral sunscreens. The main focus is on how much of a white cast they leave on dark skin tones .
If you’re a dark skinned person and you’ve been thinking of trying out these mineral sunscreens from the brand, Tizo. This video is for you. In 2 mins or less, I’ll be showing you how much of a white cast the samples leave on my skintone.
00:21 TIZO Ultra Zinc Tinted SPF 40 (5g) – Moisturizing sunscreen blends sheer and virtually invisible on even the darkest skin tones, leaving a soft, elegant finish.
00:37 TIZO Ultra Zinc Non-Tinted SPF 40 (5g) – Soothing and ultra gentle, blending beautifully on all skin tones. Perfect for sensitive, easily-irritated skin.
00:47 TIZO3 Facial Primer/Sunscreen Tinted SPF 40 (5g) – Sheer tinted sunscreen with a matte finish; doubles as a makeup primer.
00:59 TIZO Photoceutical AM Replenish Lightly Tinted SPF 40 (5g) – With zinc oxide for gentle protection and ceramides to help restore the lipid layer.
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- Ambre Solaire Kids Wet Skin Lotion SPF50 Review -Sunscreen for Wet Skin
- Bondi Sands SPF 50+ PA++++ Sunscreens Reviewed
- VIDEO: Bioderma PhotoDerm MAX SPF50+ Famiy Milk Review
- How Blotting Paper and Makeup Application Affect Sunscreen Protection
- Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence - TONYMOLY UV Master Aqua Sun Gel Review