UPDATE: Samsung Chaton has finally been launched and is now available via Android Market or Samsung Apps. iOS and BlackBerry versions should be coming soon as well as that for Bada OS.
More details about the app are revealed in the Youtube video below
Come next month, October 2011, Samsung will be launching a new cross-platform mobile chat service similar to Whatsapp.
Samsung’s ChatON application will enable folks to exchange texts, images voice messages and videos as well as conduct private or group chats.
The app would also be getting a Web-based client that allows users to chat from their PCs similar to Facebook Chat.
ChatON will debut in over 120 countries and 62 languages and will support the Android, BlackBerry, iOS and BadaOS mobile operating systems. No word on Symbian OS support. Just like the Samsung LTE capable Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 8.9, the new social messaging app will be showcased at IFA Berlin next month.
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- Samsung Announces First Android Dual-SIM Smartphones
- All You Need To Know About Samsung Knox For Samsung Consumers
- Authentic Samsung Phones Sellers In Nigeria
- Take Note: Your BBM For Android PIN Is Attached To Only One Device
- Official Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Firmware: Download & ScreenShots