As far as dual sim capability goes in today's mobile phones, you'd hardly see it on a hi-tech smartphone such as the iPhone but Vooma has announced an upcoming handset case which when strapped to the iPhone 4 or 4S enables the device to make calls from another sim card.
Basically made up of an extra battery and SIM slot, Vooma's new Peel PG92 handset case goes to work as soon as you download the Vooma's customized app to your iPhone 4 or 4S, insert your spare SIM card into the case and strap on the Peel PG92 case.
Do please note that this handset case only works on Jailbroken iPhones and makes use of regular SIM cards instead of the micro-SIM.
Also as we can see from the pic, it would most definitely increase the bulk and the width of your iPhone but considering how beautiful it all looks, one can easily overlook that with time after weeks of usage.
Courtesy of Techcrunch, here's what the Peel PG92 looks like in up close:
You’ll also like:
- Nokia Asha 200 S40 QWERTY Dual SIM Full Review + Specs
- LG X330T–X335 Dual SIM Standby Full Review
- How To Activate Glo Internet Plan on iPad 2 and iPhone 4
- How To Protect Your iPhone Against Hackers
- Why I Choose Dual SIM Phones Over Mobile Number Portability
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks