MyFitnessPal seems to have phased out support on some Xiaomi devices including the 2019 Mi Note 10 Pro which is currently running Android 11.
If you’ve been unable to install or update the MyFitnessPal Calorie Counter app on Google Play Store on your Xiaomi phone or possibly tablet, here’s how to go about it.
WARNING: This update changes the MyFitnessPal user interface and blocks the barcode scanner for free users. This means you will lose the barcode scanner function unless you upgrade to a paid plan.
If you have a Xiaomi Device, here’s how to fix that My Fitness Pal app error that goes; The app isn’t compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info.
Go to Settings; Additional Settings and set Region to India
Go your App Drawer and launch GetApps
Search for My Fitness Pal and run the update.
You’re now running the latest version of My Fitness Pal with brand new interface
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- UPDATED: How To Download Latest Xiaomi MiBand App - Firmware
- How To Install MIUI 7 Global ROM On Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Xiaomi MiBand Fitness Tracker: Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Easily Install Google Play Services On Xiaomi Devices
- SOLVED! IMEI and Signal Issues On Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014811, HM2014812, HM2014813