As promised a few weeks ago, Toshiba Europe GmbH finally unveiled their latest innovation for the tablet market at this year's IFA show in Berlin.
Running on Android™ 3.2, Honeycomb operating system with a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, the 10.1″ Toshiba AT200 tablet offers a 1280 x 800-pixel touchscreen HD display with over 8hrs of multimedia viewing pleasure . Other features include micro-USB, micro-SD, Wi-Fi™, Bluetooth®, micro-HDMI ®-port and 5MP and 2MP back and front HD cameras.
Toshiba's signature enhanced speaker effects aren't left out on this device as it features Sound Masking Equalizer and Adaptive Sound Device Enhancer technology. Together , they allow for high quality sound (music/video) playback via the stereo speakers.
Full details about the AT200 tablet are yet to be revealed but should be coming soon.
The Toshiba AT200 should hopefully be available in the fourth quarter of 2011 in Europe. No word on US availability yet.
You’ll also like:
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016) Quick Review
- Ainol Novo Fire / Flame 7 inch Android Tablet Review
- BlackBerry PlayBook Review: Cheapest High Quality Budget 7 inch Tablet
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 Inches Full Review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) - Nice Bang For Your Bucks
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks