If you’re currently running the latest BlackBerry 10.3.1 leak, it’s will great pleasure that I announce to you that BlackBerry Blend is now working ;)
I’ve tried it over WiFi and over Mobile Network on my MacBook and it works. I’m still having issues getting it to work over USB connection though.
It’s working on my BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 running BlackBerry 10.3.1.1154. You have to update Blackberry Blend on your phone and PC/MAC to get this working.
Scroll down to the end of this page for BlackBerry Blend for Windows and Mac download links.
If you don’t have the latest BB10 leak and you’re feeling adventurous, here’s how to set it up
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- Used BlackBerry Z10 For Sale – N15,000
- The White BlackBerry Z10 3G Smartphone Review
- Seven Reasons Why I Love The BlackBerry Z30
- Quick Fix: BlackBerry Z10 Not Charging Up To 100%
- Warning: Do Not Buy The BlackBerry Z3 Just Yet!