UK Mobile Virtual Network Operator, GiffGaff, recently announced that that it will soon be supporting BlackBerry services on its O2 supported cellular network starting from November 24th 2011.
The monthly service which will allegedly be priced at a comfortable £3 will allow Blackberry subscribers on the network, access to BlackBerry Messenger, BlackBerry Email and Internet. Unfortunately the BlackBerry plan can not work solo and will have to be added unto one of GiffGaff's cost effective prepaid phone plans starting from £10 a month for 250 UK minutes, Unlimited UK texts, Unlimited Internet and Free giffgaff – giffgaff calls.
GiffGaff's prepaid plans are also known as GoodyBags
NOTE: Giffgaff charges for BB services and prepaid plans at the same time thus if you have an ongoing goodybag, you'd have to wait for that to expire before you can subscribe to the BlackBerry service.
Also to have access to the internet on your BlackBerry device, you must buy a goodybag that supports Unlimited Internet or you'll be charged at Giffgaff's mobile internet flat rate of 20p a day (up to 20MB) after which you'll be expected to pay 20p per extra MB.
Roaming on Blackberry will be restricted to 10MB per day.
You’ll also like:
- Etisalat UAE BlackBerry Internet Service Data Plans & Subscription Codes
- Etisalat Nigeria BlackBerry Complete, Voice & Social Plans
- Three Great Ways RIM BlackBerry Can Boost Their Earnings In Nigeria
- Glo BlackBerry Social and Complete Internet Plan For N1,400
- How I spend N2,500 ($15) monthly on Unlimited Internet Access
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks