About a month ago, I announced to you guys the launch of the Nigerian Blog Awards 2012. For fun I decided to enter the race and I *begged* you guys to nominate me as well.
Well, today I’m happy to let you all know that I was lucky to be selected in the Best Tutorial Blog category and voting has started to choose who wins in this category.
I’m hereby soliciting your help one more time to see if I can clinch the title for Best Nigerian Tutorial Blog 2012.
Voting is pretty simple guys
- Simply go to http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php and enter your name and email address.
- Scroll down the page to the Best Tutorial Blog category and select PatchworkOfTips.com
- Scroll down and hit Submit.
- If this is your first time voting/nominating, please check your email (including junk mail and spam mail folders) for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the link within it to ensure your votes are counted.
That’s all there is to it. Pretty simple and straightforward and while you’re voting for me, you could also just join in the fun proper and vote for your favorite blogs in other categories too .
Thanks guys and please spread the word too
P.S: If you’ve already voted but did so on these dates Monday (October 22), Tuesday (October 23), or Wednesday (October 24), do please note that there were some server glitches back then and you would have to resubmit your votes again for them to get counted properly.
You’ll also like:
- Please Nominate PatchworkOfTips.com For The Nigerian Blog Awards
- How To Create A Floating Social Bookmarking Google Search Toolbar
- How To Use Nigerian Debit Cards On Google Play Store
- Step by Step Tutorial To Upgrading Your BlackBerry Operating System
- Three Ways The Nigerian Communications Commission Can Actually Serve Nigerians
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks