Some time last night, news made the rounds that Apple’s co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs had passed away @ the age of 56.
His death comes on the heels of the launch of the new iPhone 4S scheduled for October 14, 2011.
He passed way peacefully surrounded by those you loved him dearly.
R.I.P the guy whose vision gave us the iPod, iPhone and iPad tablet
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- Pinterest Application for iPhone, Android and Windows Phones
- Dual SIM iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S By Vooma Peel PG92
- Top iPhone 4S US Pre-Order Deals
- How To Protect Your iPhone Against Hackers
- Hacktivist Anonymous Wages War On Child Porn Sites