I’m yet to get an internet connection of my own as I’m located in a part of Nigeria where getting one is quite expensive so for now, I surf the internet at cybercafés around town.
One thing that does hound me is the speed especially when there are some many people there browsing at the same time and because of this I have tweaked my laptop’s internet settings to function optimally giving me a great EDGE above those whose PC/Laptop internet settings are the Microsoft default ones.
Take your time to digest everything you learn in the links above. One small mistake could cost you dearly e.g. You could end up reformatting your PC. I’m a victim.;)
If you implement the ideas, let me know how it all went for you. Cheers.
You’ll also like:
- How To Make Mozilla Firefox Faster
- Opera 11: Dial-up Internet Connection’s Best Friend
- How To Use Your LG X330T X335 Dual SIM As An Internet Modem
- Increasing Download Speed On Rooted Android Phones & Computers
- My Top 10 Must Have BlackBerry Apps
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks