Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the greatest browsers out there and if I’m not wrong, it’s presently leading the pack with Internet Explorer coming in second place BUT when the issue of speed is been discussed Apple’s Safari takes the lead hands down.
Personally I prefer Firefox cos of its use of add-ons and because of that I’ve been out to increase it’s speed considerably.
After tweaking my internet connection settings for optimal browsing speed and efficiency, I went ahead and further researched ways to make Mozilla’s Firefox faster and below are a list of links from my trusted blogger friend, Ampercent.
These two links are the only tutorials you need to get Mozilla’s Firefox running faster than ever.
Feel free to share your experience after implementing what Ampercent says.
You’ll also like:
- How Free Mobile & Desktop Web Browsers Make Money
- How To Browse Offline With Mozilla Firefox 5.0
- How To Disable Firefox Browser Cache In 3 Seconds
- How To Stop Google Analytics Tracking Your Visits On The Internet
- Opera 11: Dial-up Internet Connection’s Best Friend
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks