Honing my Youtube video editing skills has been the most exciting adventure I’ve embarked on in recent times. It comes easy as I have a MacBook which comes with the pretty good free iMovie video editing app. Unfortunately iMovie can like to stress the f**k outta me.
On several occasions it has gone bonkers, ignoring my video settings and exporting low quality videos which cannot be uploaded to Youtube. It was the main push that made me do a clean reinstall of macOS Catalina days back. Still the problem with it persists.
Anyway reinstalling iMovie every time it gets corrupt wastes 2.3GB of my monthly mobile data allowance so I decided to restore it from my time machine backup instead. The short video below explains how to do that.
Enjoy. Don’t forget to subscribe please. Thanks
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- The Easiest Way To Create Vertical Videos In iMovie for macOS
- How To Create 4K Vertical Videos In iMovie for macOS
- How To Create/Edit Square Videos In iMovie for macOS
- YouTube Updates: IMovie List Creation & Funlab Desktop Fan Review
- How To Reinstall & Clean Install macOS Catalina With Bootable USB Drive