In the year 2011, the House of Christian Dior launched a luxury Dior Phone Touch while a gold plated diamond encrusted Mac Book PRO was announced by Computer Choppers. RIM has decided to join the trend of limited edition luxury mobile technology by merging forces with the folks at Porsche Design to repackage the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 as the Blackberry Porsche Design P9981.
Encased in stainless steel and leather and running on BlackBerry OS 7, the device is scheduled for an end of the year release at Porsche Design stores for a pricey $2,000. Ouch!
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- 24 Carat Gold Plated BlackBerry Porsche P9981 Hits EBay!
- Is RIM BlackBerry Leaving Nigeria?
- How To Fix WordPress For BlackBerry XML-RPC Endpoint Not Found Error
- Top 5 Features I'd Love To See In BlackBerry 10
- Research In Motion Faces Law Suit For BlackBerry Outage