Interested in buying the the Redmi Note 5 which launched In March, 2018? You can get a brand new one for N60K.
- 5.99″ Display 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
- Network Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Operating System: Android Oreo MIUI 10 Beta
- 3GB RAM – 32GB Internal Storage (22GB User Accessible)
- microSD support up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 12MP & 5MP back facing Dual Camera and 13MP front facing camera with selfie light
- Wall Adapter: 5V/2A (Quick Charging 3.0 supported if you have a compatible charger)
- Free PZOZ protective silicon case, Tempered glass and SIM adaptor for making use of 2 sims and microSD card at the same time.
As you can see below, the bootloader is unlocked but it’s running the latest official stable MIUI 9 Global ROM with MIUI 10 coming soon. Everything is stable on the device
How to Purchase
Leave a message via Whatsapp for Busuyi Sogo on +2348052468501. Remember it’s N60K.
Please rate & share this article to help others. Thanks
You’ll also like:
- Buy Motorola DEFY+ Water-Resistant Android Smartphone For £240
- Huawei u8520 Dual SIM Android Smartphone Lands In Nigeria
- Things I Love and Hate About Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi Go Review: 1GB RAM Android That Isn't Frustrating To Use
- Pliris Blaze + Review: Nigeria’s First Dual SIM Android ICS Smartphone